At Goodall Dental Practice, we have a special interest in Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr Chandrashekar believes it takes an artistic eye and extensive experience to create your perfect smile, and is committed to ensuring our work is of the highest standard. We keep up to date with the cutting edge of dentistry by attending many lectures and hands on courses bringing the very best of Cosmetic Dentistry treatments to Walsall.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can be any dental treatment- from simple teeth cleaning to complex smile makeovers – where the focus is on improving the appearance of your teeth.
Some of the local cosmetic dental treatments we offer at Goodall Dental Practice include;
- Professional stain removal – a jet wash for your teeth, great for tobacco, tea and coffee stains, can deliver results comparable to teeth whitening,
- Teeth whitening – the most common cosmetic treatment in the UK and perhaps the world, brighten your smile under the care of a professional, with a safe, pain-free treatment that takes a few weeks and lasts years,
- Bonded fillings – replace silver-amalgam fillings, or repair chipped, broken teeth, or close gaps,
- Enamel contouring – removing or contouring dental enamel to improve the appearance of your teeth, usually combined with bonding,
- Veneers – thin porcelain shells that fit on the front of your tooth to improve colour, shape, and position of one or multiple teeth,
- Componeers – similar to veneers but made of bonded filling material and lab-made plastic shells, stronger than composite veneers, less expensive than porcelain veneers,
- Crowns – completely cover chipped, broken, weak or heavily filled teeth, can be made of different grades of porcelain, metal or porcelain fused to metal,
- Bridges – a fixed solution for missing teeth, involves fixing porcelain teeth to the neighbouring teeth using wings or crowns,
- Orthodontics – adult braces are more popular than ever, normally concentrating on improving the position of front teeth to close gaps and straighten crooked teeth. This may sometimes require tooth extraction.
For more information on our local cosmetic dentistry at Goodall Dental Practice, or to book a free no obligation consultation, call the team on 01922 642621, or click here to send an online request.