What is Smile Design?
Have you ever been ashamed or embarrassed by your smile? Does your smile send the right message about you to other people? When you meet someone with a beautiful, stunning smile, it captures your attention.
Now is the time for you to be that someone!
Today at Goodall Dental Practice, we offer a range of Smile Design treatments that will help you make the most of your smile.
A Smile Makeover is a combination of cosmetic dental treatments that will provide you with a lot more confidence when you smile.
Smile Design treatments may include a combination of;
- tooth whitening,
- porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges,
- orthodontics (braces),
- Componeers and bonded fillings,
- enamel contouring,
Along with a stunning smile, treatment can also relieve any pain caused by imperfections in your teeth, such as chips, tooth erosion, cracks, shifted or crooked teeth, flawed gum line or an incorrect bite.
When assessing what a Smile Makeover could mean for you, Dr Gill will look at;
- Alignment and Spacing:Teeth that are crooked, overlapping or have gaps between them can be straightened and aligned when necessary through orthodontics or improved with veneers.
- Missing Teeth:One or more missing teeth can negatively affect the appearance of your smile – as well as affect your bite and increase your risk for tooth decay. Missing teeth can be replaced by dental implants, bridges or partial dentures.
- Harmony and Balance:Uneven, chipped and cracked teeth can be cosmetically bonded or contoured for an improved appearance.
- Fuller Lips, Smile and Cheeks:An unshapely or aging face can be improved or rejuvenated with certain procedures in the smile makeover category, including orthodontics and/or oral maxillofacial surgery.
After listening to what you don’t like or would like to improve about your smile, Dr Gill will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan designed to achieve exactly what you want from your makeover.
For more information on Smile Makeovers at Goodall Dental Practice, or to book a free no obligation consultation, call the team on 01922 642621, or click here to send an online request.